Barometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using the built-in barometric pressure sensor on your device.Barometer Plus can be used for virtually all of your outdoor and
Barometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using the built-in barometric pressure sensor on your device.
Barometer Plus can be used for virtually all of your outdoor and indoor activities, such as climbing, trekking, hiking and even stair climbing.
Because air pressure changes normally indicate change in the weather, so you can use this app to monitor and predict short term weather changes.
• Contains barometer, altimeter.
• Unit support for pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), altitude (meter, feet)
• Personalization graphic in analog classic style.
• Calibrate values output by sensors.
• Calibrate the app by GPS altitude, GPS location and nearest airport information/METAR, manuals enter QNH
• Pressure tracking and history graph.
• Notification about pressure change. Useful when you are in weather sensitive zone like desert, mountain, sea.
• Export history to CSV format and customize notification change value (Pro feature)
You can also customize your barometer/altimeter with:
- 7 different barometer housing colors,
- Black, white or blue barometer disk background,
- 4 different app backgrounds,
- 3 different types of needle.
- Transparent themes
- Interval update in setting
- When you have customized your widgets, press the back button to enable it
***Weather icon: It only show the trend from air pressure, and it is not weather forecast function.
***Note: You should take the phone far from computer, cables and other magnet source in order to get accurate result
***If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads and purchase pro features from Menu
***Altimeter always show approximately result. Because it count from air pressure (barometer) with some equation. Even Altimeter on any airplane, so in the plane they use many method to get altitude like GPS, radar, know altitude from the Maps, etc.
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).